The Virtual CMO Podcast:
Season 1, Episode 7
Eric Dickmann - Founder/CMO of the Five Echelon Group, Twitter @EDickmann
In this episode of The Virtual CMO podcast, your host Eric Dickmann answers questions from listeners about adapting marketing plans as the economy starts to reopen after the COVID-19 shutdown.
In this episode, we address the following questions from listeners about reworking marketing plans at the economy starts to open:
- "My company wants to hold back on marketing spend until the economy is stronger. What should I do?"
- "I'm the only one left on my team after the others were laid off. How can I manage everything myself?"
- Our company needs revenue and my boss wants us to aggressively market but I'm not sure it will work in this environment. Any recommendations?"
- "We used to do a lot of trade shows and events which brought in lots of leads but now they are canceled. What should we do instead to get those leads?"
- "My manager wants me to cut back on spending until things get better so what should I be working on?"
The Five Echelon Group - Resources to Restart Your Business
If you have feedback, questions, or are interested in being a guest on the show, please contact us here.